The automotive industry is fundamentally changing its strategy and focusing on new products, forms of mobility, business models, and overall servitization. This new reality demands a clear view of where to play along increasingly disrupted value chains and how to win these new forms of competition. In this context, agile portfolio management provides clear guidance.
The client was facing the following challenges
- Highly complex products, solutions and service portfolio with different go-to market strategies
- Generally low innovation speed due to long running and often disconnected innovation processes
- High cost base, limited recurring revenue and ability to scale up
This is how we addressed the challenge
- Baseline assessment of the existing product and service strategy
- External benchmarking and the development of a competitive evaluation framework
- Setup of portfolio management cockpit
The following benefits were achieved for the OEM
- Short-term improvement measures to increase profit and loss performance
- Business case for high impact, large scale transformation levers
- Road mapping and setup of transformation office
We help manage product and service performance and identify opportunities to scale and grow
Speak to an expert
Working with the most qualified Tsetinis Consultants is key to your success.
Speak with an expert in your industry who can help you move your company toward your specific goals. We implement our expertise in a very specific and targeted way and tailor the choice of methods to your individual requirements. In this way, we can ensure your long-term success.
Get started now!
Dr. Gunther M. Wagner